May 20, 2022
Head of Strategic Supplier Relationships
Remote, United States
Experience: Minimum 5 year's experience in vendor/supplier relations in a healthcare manufacturing organization or similar
Skills Required: Track record of working with and designing new solutions on behalf of vendors, Healthcare Supplier relationship development and management experience, Strategic relationship management with VP or C-Suite level resources for supply vendors on behalf of a healthcare organization
Job Code: PD001APPLY
Does the idea of playing a significant role in the development of strategic relationships with medical supply manufacturers at a well-funded, early-stage health tech start-up sound like your dream job? Are you looking for an organization where your expertise and experience are not only needed, but also critical to the success of the business? If so, we’ve got an opportunity with your name written all over it! We are seeking a Head of Strategic Supplier Engagement to join our Product Development Team reporting to the SVP of Operations.
You will have a direct impact on triValence’s success by developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers, negotiating rate structures, and paving new roads. You will interface with our clients, the technology, growth, and sales teams as we build a next-gen procurement and supply chain optimization platform for B2B healthcare industries. You will help triValence create truly disruptive technologies through innovative thought leadership, that makes healthcare more efficient and cost-effective; ultimately making the world a healthier place, one person at a time.
triValence is reimagining the B2B healthcare payments and supply chain ecosystem by harnessing the best of health-tech and fin-tech innovation to build the next-generation infrastructure for complex B2B supply chain management, payment automation and data science. Remarkably well funded, triValence is a very early-stage start-up intended to significantly disrupt this problematic area of healthcare with a state-of-the-art, SaaS-based solution.
What You'll Love About Us
• A flexible, home office remote culture
• Competitive Medical and Dental and Vision insurance
• Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Behavioral Health and more
• Flex (unlimited) PTO + 11 Observed Holidays
• Help build the company you want to work for, and a team you want to work with!
• Work-life harmony
How You’ll Contribute
• Collaborate with the Head of Supply Chain Product, Head of Fintech, and Chief Strategy Officer and Business Development; this position is responsible for developing, managing, and driving performance of the supplier ecosystem and creating and fostering strategic engagement with healthcare suppliers to maximize the value of the triValence relationship.
• Drive supplier strategic partnerships to the matrixed team grow revenue, create new solutions, and add new suppliers to the ecosystem!
• Lead the development, implementation and management of strategic business plans and tactical implementation of supplier relationships including onboarding of new suppliers
• Work closely with the leadership team as well as external partners, including other leading Procure to Pay (P2P) and supply chain optimization companies, suppliers, and others in the broader healthcare supplier and procurement ecosystem.
• Build out unit economics of different supplier solution offerings including cost drivers and future revenue streams.
What We’ll Love About You
• At triValence, we’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we encourage you to apply
• Track record of working with and designing new solutions on behalf of vendors at other fast-growing supply chain optimization and transformation organizations
• Healthcare Supplier relationship development and management experience in high performing healthcare organizations
• Strategic relationship management with VP or C-Suite level resources for supply vendors on behalf of a healthcare organization
• Passionate: Comfortable in a fast-paced, scaled growth environment, working with both supply-side and demand-driven payment network enablement
• Proven interpersonal skills that enable you to collaborate and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Energized by a fast-paced, early-stage startup and able to embrace change to drive the organization forward
• Team oriented; you have a desire to win, but win as a team
• Creative; you love finding creative solutions to challenges
• Curious; you are excited about learning as well as applying critical thinking
May 11, 2022
Remote, United States