Jul 22, 2022
Remote, United States
Experience: 5+ years of experience designing (UX) experiences for users in technology, healthcare, digital payments, or related field.
Skills Required: You have a passion for user-centric design and can build an in-depth understanding of our target audience in healthcare - whether an executive, physician, or an admin user A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates a talent for user experience design and an understanding of user flow Expertise in front-end development: HTML, CSS, and experience working with developers Working knowledge of all aspects of the UX discipline: the design process, user testing, analytics, UI development, etc. Working knowledge of the latest trends in UX and UI design
Job Code: OPS002APPLY
Is the idea of having the opportunity to build something new that disrupts the healthcare payments ecosystem something that excites you? Are you wanting to work somewhere that you can make a daily impact on not only the success of the business but also the overall landscape of healthcare? You would be in good company with the rest of us who have chosen to work at triValence.
Right now, we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join us in our mission!
triValence is reimagining the B2B healthcare payments and supply chain ecosystem by harnessing the best of health-tech and fin-tech innovation to build the next-generation infrastructure for complex B2B supply chain management, payment automation and data science. Remarkably well-funded, triValence is a very early-stage start-up intended to significantly disrupt this problematic area of healthcare with a state-of-the-art, SaaS-based solution.
What You'll Love About Us
• A flexible, home office remote culture
• Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Behavioral Health, and more
• Flex (unlimited) PTO
• Help build the company you want to work for, and a team you want to work with!
• Work-life harmony
How You’ll Contribute
• Create next-gen supply chain optimization and procurement to payment (P2P) platform and products for the B2B healthcare industry, transforming the mechanism in which the medical supply chain is currently managed, procured, and paid.
• We’re looking for a UX/UI designer with an eye for detail to help us create user experiences and user interfaces that are intelligent, efficient, simple, and delightful.
• Produce detailed wireframes of thoughtful solutions for screens and interactions
• Contribute to the development of our visual design and UX standards, including managing and contributing to our design system
• Interface with front-end developers to communicate design solutions and help ensure the final product is being built correctly and looks and behaves as intended
• Participate in user interviews and user testing
• Analyze and optimize workflows and interactions
What We’ll Love About You
• Self-motivated and able to be productive with minimal supervision.
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, scaled growth environment, working with both supply-side and demand-driven payment network enablement
• Proven interpersonal skills that enable you to collaborate and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Energized by a fast-paced, early-stage startup and able to embrace change to drive the organization forward
• Team-oriented; you have a desire to win, but win as a team
• Creative; you love finding creative solutions to challenges
• Curious; you are excited about learning as well as applying critical thinking