May 11, 2022
Senior Business Process Consultant
Remote, United States
Experience: 4-5 years process improvement experience in healthcare, ASC, supply chain or digital payments business
Skills Required: Working with multiple stakeholders to identify, investigate, and create solutions to complex processes that our SAAS solution can solve.
Job Code: PC001APPLY
Does the idea of playing a significant role in the creation of highly scalable software platforms at a well-funded, early-stage health tech start-up sound like your dream job? Are you looking for an organization where your expertise and experience are not only needed, but also critical to the success of the business? If so, we’ve got an opportunity with your name written all over it! We are seeking a Senior Business Process Consultant to join our Product Development Team.
triValence is reimagining the dysfunctional B2B healthcare payments ecosystem by harnessing the best of health-tech and fin-tech innovation to build the next-generation infrastructure for complex B2B supply chain management, payment automation and data science. Remarkably well funded, triValence is a very early-stage start-up intended to significantly disrupt this problematic area of healthcare with a state-of-the-art, SaaS-based solution.
What You'll Love About Us
• A flexible, home office remote culture.
• Competitive Medical and Dental and Vision insurance.
• Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Behavioral Health, and more.
• Flex (unlimited) PTO.
• Help build the company you want to work for, and a team you want to work with!
• Work-life harmony.
How You’ll Contribute
• Use your business process Improvement skills to help create a truly disruptive supply chain optimization and procurement to payment (P2P) platform for the B2B healthcare industry, transforming the mechanism in which the medical supply chain is currently managed, procured and paid.
• Collaborate and drive multi-functional project teams in executing product development plans and process improvement initiatives, including leading rapid improvement sessions using Lean techniques such as process mapping to remove waste from the processes, reduce cost and provide additional value to end-users.
• Drive multiple projects focused on business needs, including customer satisfaction, process efficiency, and productivity.
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans for the Product Development teams projects/initiatives, including requirements for internal and external (consultant) resources.
• Prepare and present project status reports to appropriate stakeholders.
• Maintain knowledge of current industry best practices and trends in technology and process and identify ways to apply to current business practices.
• Serve as a consultant to senior executives in process improvement to business leaders, including techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, process mapping, procedure development and documentation, etc.
What We’ll Love About You
At triValence, we’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we encourage you to apply.
• Working with multiple stakeholders to identify, investigate, and create solutions to complex processes that our SAAS solution can solve.
• 4-5 years process improvement experience in healthcare, ASC, supply chain or digital payments business.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, scaled growth environment, working with both supply-side and demand-driven payment network enablement.
• Team-oriented, creative, humble, and passionate about making a difference in healthcare through new technology.