May 11, 2022
Remote, United States
Experience: 3-5 years prior Business Analyst experience required
Skills Required: Healthcare supply chain experience, digital payment experience, technology project management, strong understanding of digital payments space, and/or product development with API Technology
Job Code: BA001APPLY
Does the idea of playing a significant role in the creation of highly scalable software platforms at a well-funded, early-stage health tech start-up sound like your dream job? Are you looking for an organization where your expertise and experience are not only needed, but also critical to the success of the business? If so, we’ve got an opportunity with your name written all over it! We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Product Development Team.
triValence is reimagining the B2B healthcare payments and supply chain ecosystem by harnessing the best of health-tech and fin-tech innovation to build the next-generation infrastructure for complex B2B supply chain management, payment automation and data science. Remarkably well funded, triValence is a very early-stage start-up intended to significantly disrupt this problematic area of healthcare with a state-of-the-art, SaaS-based solution.
What You'll Love About Us
• A flexible, home office remote culture
• Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Behavioral Health, and more
• Flex (unlimited) PTO
• Help build the company you want to work for, and a team you want to work with!
• Work-life harmony
How You’ll Contribute
As a Business Analyst, you’ll use your expertise in the Digital Payments space to directly impact triValence’s success by collaborating with technology, growth, and sales teams to create a supply chain optimization and procurement to payment (P2P) platform for the B2B healthcare industry, transforming the mechanism in which the medical supply chain is currently managed, procured and paid.
Gather and interpret business requirements and simplify them for easy analysis of top management, technical architecture, and software development and Product Development teams to make strategic business decisions and build a product that meets our customer’s needs.
Facilitate Design sessions while translating business needs into technical requirements ensuring understanding across disciplines.
You will create truly disruptive technologies through innovative thought leadership making healthcare more efficient and cost-effective; ultimately making the world a healthier place, one person at a time.
What We'll Love About You
At triValence, we’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we encourage you to apply.
• Passionate about transforming healthcare is required
• Business Analysis experience required (3-5 years)
• Healthcare supply chain experience, digital payment experience, technology project management, preferred.
• Strong understanding of Digital Payments space and or product development with API Technology highly preferred.
• Team oriented and motivated by winning together.
• Collaborative and able to translate business needs into technical requirements.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, scaled growth environment, working with both supply-side and demand-driven payment network enablement